We are seeking some experienced RAV “Associate Partnership” whose primary role for projects to developing F&B Business Ecosystem in Vietnam. In those positions, you will work with the CEO and other managers to increase business/ partnership opportunities for the Ecosystem’s stakeholders. You will define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key stakeholder relationships, identify business collaboration, negotiate and close business deals as well as maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You must have extensive knowledge in sales, customer service, marketing, and project management, coupled with a creative mindset and strong leadership skills.
Roles/ Positions of available “Associate partnership” as:
- Partnership (Membership, Sponsorship) Development
- Market Research Development
- Projects Development (Food Tourism, Sustainable Growth, Startup & Innovation, Manpower Development…)
What you will do
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential members and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify potential members, and the decision makers within the members organization.
- Research and build relationships with new members .
- Set up meetings between members decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the member/ partner’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Member/ partner Retention
- Present new solutions and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer/ partner needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external member debriefs.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the Organization’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast business targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with the Marketing team that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the Organization in the best light.
- Understand the Organization’s goal and purpose so that it will continue to enhance the Organization’s performance.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
What we’re looking for
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
- Extensive experience in public speaking, sales, customer service, marketing
- Experience crafting spreadsheets and other data collection/presentation methods
- Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets
- Stellar written and oral communication skills both Vietnamese and English