REACH is a model of close cooperation among Hospitality Tourism Academy (HTA) – a professional institution featuring excellences in hospitality and tourism education , trainees, and restaurants/ caterers, aiming to contribute to the sustainable development of high-quality manpower in the catering industry.
REACH ensures to provide our clients with the responsibilities as follows:
- Providing proficient manpower who is well-trained in terms of directions, attitudes, and skills (particularly VTOS), and well-prepared for work;
- Selecting potential candidates, followed by interview and assessment prior to sending them to the restaurants;
- Mentoring and supporting the selected throughout their training to ensure the most favorable outcome;
- Supervising the trainees closely in accordance with the professional process and system.
How does REACH work?
- HTA will provide a certain number of trainees to restaurants during different times of the year.
- The trainees are committed to working for a minimum of 3 months.
- The model is managed online at membership.rav.vn, where both trainees and restaurants can keep track of the training process.