We are excited to bring to you our first RAS x RAV F&B Online Business Matching 1on1 – an initiative between the Center for Food & Beverage Innovation (CFBI), under the Restaurant Association of Vietnam (RAV) and the Restaurant Association of Singapore (RAS). This platform will allow you to gain direct access to regional partnerships opportunities, capitalizing on RAS’s networks, as the largest F&B association in Singapore, and RAV’s network of over 700 members, comprising F&B suppliers, restaurateurs, and investors.
- Date: 8 – 9 July 2020
- Time: 10h00 to 18h00 (Singapore time) / 09h00 to 17h00 (Vietnam time)
- Duration: 30 minutes to 1 hour per matched session
- Cost: Complimentary for RAS and RAV members
- Meeting Format: 1on1 via Zoom/Google Meet
- For RAS members: https://bit.ly/37s3rrF (for RAS members only)
- For RAV members: https://bit.ly/2CnucC7
Deadline: – 21 June 2020 (for RAS members)
– 28 June 2020 (for RAV members)
- Step 1: Complete the Registration Form
- Step 2: RAS/RAV will be in touch with you to arrange a meeting to let us know more about you.
- Step 3: RAS/RAV will follow up with you on a list of relevant meeting partner(s). Indicate your interest and return the list to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
- Step 4: Receive a confirmation email on the meeting details.
- Step 5: Connect online!
To find out more about us, please visit
- Restaurant Association of Vietnam (RAV)
Contact Person: Thao
Tel: +84 978 137 894 (Whatsapp)
- Restaurant Association of Singapore (RAS)
Contact Person: Gladys Leong