Singapore is an island nation located in the heart of Asia, with its bustling array of restaurants, cafés, food stalls and fine dining establishments, Singapore presents tourists with a plethora of first-rate gastronomical experiences, adding to its appeal as a destination of choice. Singaporean cuisine is not only famous for its diversity but also on the safety and quality of food.
A 3 Days 2 Nights In-bound Food Services Mission Vietnam to Singapore Program will be organised by the Restaurant Association of Singapore with support from Restaurant Association of Vietnam – RAV. The mission of the program is to develop relationships between the members of the ASEAN Restaurant Association Alliance, as well as to create investment opportunities and deep comprehension of Singapore F&B market for Vietnamese F&B Operators & investors.
DATE: 25th – 27th September 2019
PROGRAM FEE: SGD 500/ person
- Inclusive of accommodation, transport between meetings and some meals
- Exclusive of VAT fee
- To explore and validate potential partnerships with Vietnamese investors, franchisees, joint-venture partners and operators, with interest to collaborate with Singapore companies.
- To promote knowledge exchange on the business landscape and market opportunities in both Vietnam and Singapore.
- To secure partnership opportunities between Vietnamese companies and Singapore companies keen to enter Vietnam.
WHEN ATTEND THE PROGRAM, you will have a chance for:
- Sharing Session on Overview of Singapore Food Services Landscape
- Sharing of concept and tasting opportunity at F&B Companies with more than 25 years of experience.
- Sharing on F&B Market Entry Strategies into Singapore
- Experience Singapore Hawker Culture
- Roundtable and Business Networking – F&B Brands/Suppliers/Service Providers to network and showcase
FIND OUT MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS EVENT here
If you are interested or have any enquiries, please contact us via: